The modern workplace has changed drastically in a short space of time. We are more connected than ever before, but with increasingly distributed workforces. More marketing and distribution channels, faster turnaround times, and strict brand, corporate and regulatory compliance require efficient business processes to overcome these challenges and increase revenue streams.
Work Management has become an integral part of any organization's success. It helps organizations streamline their processes, improve collaboration, and increase productivity. If you’re still relying on disparate, unconnected tools, spreadsheets, or even pen and paper to collaborate with your team, using a Work Management platform such as Aproove will deliver significant operational improvements, letting you implement your business processes in a single platform, and helping to you manage, automate, monitor, and streamline these business processes across a single team, department or entire organization.
So why should you implement Work Management within your organization?
Here are five great reasons:
1. Streamline Processes: Work Management allows you to centralize tasks and projects into one platform, typically making tracking progress easier and ensuring that tasks are completed on time. Having a centralized business overview dashboard that works alongside individual dashboards for each project means you'll never miss a deadline and can track project progression. Look out for excellent Work Management features such as The Team "To Do" Lists (unique to Aproove Work Management) that enable tasks to be assigned to a department or team of users. Ideal for legal, merchandise, and buyers departments, or even agencies, where you might have a retouching or creative team. Work Management is also crucial in ensuring that nobody bypasses any required compliance steps – essential if you work within the regulated industries sector.
2. Improve Collaboration: By having a central platform for communication and collaboration, teams can easily stay in sync with each other’s progress. This helps reduce silos within departments or teams and fosters better relationships between colleagues across different business areas. With Work Management tools such as Aproove, teams can assign tasks to each other, share files, communicate in real-time, and track progress across all projects. As a result, teams can get more done in less time and with fewer resources; everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goal. With an increasingly distributed workforce, remote working requires tools that keep employees engaged and on track, collaborate, plus 24/7 availability to cover time zones and flexible working.
3. Increase Productivity: By having a centralized system for tracking tasks and progress, Work Management can help increase productivity by ensuring that everyone is working in an efficient and optimized manner. Redundant processes can be eliminated, and team members can focus on the important tasks at hand. In addition, a good Work Management platform provides thorough Business and KPI reports critical for business success, giving essential information on areas of improvement, opportunities for growth, and other useful business intelligence. Such reports provide data-driven decision-making insight for Directors and Managers, as well as team members themselves, into how well projects are performing, so they can adjust their goals accordingly. Work Management integrations can also give businesses and their users the freedom to interact with other mission-critical business tools commonly used in many organizations, such as cloud storage providers, PIM systems, and DAM tools.
4. Automate Tasks: Automate mundane tasks such as scheduling meetings, creating task lists, tracking progress on projects, and more, so that your team can focus on more critical business operations and higher-value activities that require creativity and innovation. Automation also enables businesses to manage their workloads more efficiently, reduce costs (see below), and potentially improve customer service.
Aproove Work Management enables users to visually build workflows that incorporate work-in-progress, compliance, and approval needs. Users can manually create or trigger automated workflows by uploading, downloading, API, hot folders, or with a data input form Pre-defined workflow steps ensure automated task notifications pull the appropriate resources into a project at the correct time, and projects can flow across multiple branches in a workflow based on decisions or data input during its progression.
5. Reduce business costs: In a modern, fast-paced, competitive environment, time is money! Companies must do all they can to drive efficiency and profitability to stay competitive. By automating the mundane tasks mentioned above, you can save time and money by eliminating the need for manual labor and reducing the amount of paperwork (and further manual admin) needed to complete tasks. Furthermore, by having a centralized system for tracking project progress, companies can quickly identify any bottlenecks or areas of inefficiency that need to be addressed. With an efficient Work Management system, businesses can save time and money while ensuring that all tasks are completed correctly and on time.