Project details explained
Project details display
This project details window gives you access to a lot of project details and tools. Let's discover the window content. Most of the part of this windows are interactive and will redirect you to a deeper level of information.
1. Preview thumbnail of first project element + Menu to access Proofs and files
2. Shortcut to some main actions
3. Add and remove Tags to sort projects (use tags to mark project with custom labels)
4. Sent tasks status for the project, click on any square for sorting task in the list below the donut (12)
5. Tasks status donut, shows you quickly the status distribution for project
6. Proofs status for the project, click on any square for direct access to proofs with selected status
7. Proofs status donut, shows you quickly the status distribution of projects proofs and total
8. General project information
9. Project information on creator, creation date and due date. this can be edited using the tooth wheel on top
10. Project team members associated with the project
11. Project guests associated with this project. This is the summary list of all the guest that have been involved.
12. Tasks list details sorted by due dates. Description of the task, the recipient, pages associated with task, and final status (green labels)
The indicators on the left are for : Task opened - Comments inside - File transfer
13. Recent activity log : All event that recently occurred in the project. You can click on any of the lines to access directly to event
Project task list explained
1. Share button to add an ad hoc task to anyone like review, approval, etc.
2. Access Workflow diagram and steps statuses
3. Select all displayed tasks for discard
Task Statuses and colors
4. Status tag for the task, in this case : PENDING - Means the task has been assigned and sent to the reviewer - GRAY is the default color when expiration is above 24 hours
5. Status tag for the task, in this case : IN PROGRESS - Means the task has been started by the reviewer - MINT GREEN is when the expiration is above 24 hours
6. Status tag for the task, in this case : PENDING - Means the task has been assigned and sent to the reviewer - LIGHT ORANGE is when expiration is below 24 Hours
7. Status tag for the task, in this case : A SOLID LABEL - Means the task has been completed on time by the reviewer - Color depends on the task type, not related to any delay when it is done.
8. Status tag for the task, in this case : EXPIRED - Means the task is expired, value underneath is the time it is expired.
9. Reviewer avatar with role in the project underneath.
10. Task description and proofs concerned by the task.
11. Time the task has been assigned
12. Project manager that assigned the task. It can be a person or the Aproove Bot in case of a task assigned using an automated workflow.
13. Annotation / File indicator : this gives a signal if a note has been made by the reviewer or if a file has been dropped by the reviewer.
14. Select checkbox for multi selection delete.