HTML5 Text Search Functionality
Text searching within documents was always standard in our legacy Flash version.
Today we can announce the Full Text Search Function is now available in our HTML5 interface.
Not only is it available, it has also been thoughtfully upgraded to make it even better than before!
- Navigate to your project and enter the Flat Plan view
- Click on the search icon and start typing! As you start typing the number of search hits will display under each of the documents
- Select a document which contains a search hit - the left-hand panel will display all your search hit results and display them on the page with a blue border
- Click on any of the search results, and it will be displayed at the appropriate zoom level highlighted in blue
The Video below illustrates the 4 points above
Navigate your search results;
- Once you have selected one of your documents, you can click on each result, and it will take you to the area on the page where the hit was found
- If search results were found on multiple pages or documents in your project, click the arrow keys to navigate through the search results across all your pages and documents. Clicking the arrow key will only take you to the relevant page or document where a search hit was found.
The Video below illustrates the 2 points above
Annotate your search results;
- If you want to add a note or multiple notes onto any of the search results, click on the search result so that the box turns blue
- Now select "Add Note" and type your instruction. The note will be added to any of the search results you selected on that page.
- Once the note is created, you can even go back to the note and add any attachments or @mention users
The Video below illustrates the first 2 points above
Please contact our Customer Success Team email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We also have significant product enhancements on the horizon, and we will continue to keep you fully informed as we evolve and innovate the Aproove product range.
Go to Aproove.com for more information on pricing and editions.